Stamper's Story Stamper's Story

Occasionally i will go on the "Rooster Teeth" website and they have this animated podcast where they just animate all the silly stupid shit they talk about and it actually comes out fairly entertaining. I like where you are going with animating Stampers story. Also, i really like his voice too, its silly and it really grabs your attention, id like to see you animate more of Stampers podcasts!

The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

LOL OMVG very funny! Im going to check out your page right now!

Street Fighter: Hadou Preview REUPLOAD Street Fighter: Hadou Preview REUPLOAD

The audio is WAY TOO LOUD its ridiculous to me that you either didn't notice how awful the audio ended up being mixed with the video or you just didn't care enough to fix it during the editing stage! I can see this animation style potentially being really cool in the future but when the sound in your video is so loud it starts to stress out my speakers to the point of cracking on a volume level that is not meant to let the speakers even get that loud in the first place, it ends up just being annoying rather than entertaining.

Ceneoss responds:

Well sorry... And i cant tell, is this negativity or criticism.

Tomato Robbery Tomato Robbery

Kind of stupid but i can see these characters together in say future episodes. I see the potential but its a miss for me, sorry.

animatroll responds:

Thanks man for comment. I think in feature it will have 10 episodes if you will like to see it )
Have a good day!

Pingouin Pingouin

Decent flash all the way through! It was interesting seeing this kind of animation style.

Kloux responds:

Thanks :)

SUNSCREEN SUNSCREEN

Decent audio, could be clearer with smoother animation however. Other than that it looks like you accomplished what you set out to do so good job :3

jimmyjimmy1960 responds:

THANKS.I'M NEW TO ALL THIS. STILL LEARNING.

Black and Canceled (Unfinished Pilot) Black and Canceled (Unfinished Pilot)

Really really terrible audio job.

TheWastedYouth responds:

Aw. :c Well thank you for the feedback.

Plungerdog - Episode 4: L Plungerdog - Episode 4: L

Interesting yet proportionate animation style. I enjoyed watching the life guard trip balls then make a gravity bong in the pool and trash can! Very funny and totally awesome that trash can gravity pool bong thing looks like a LOT of fun dude. I can't wait to see more I'm definitely putting this video in my favorite picks this month.

Jae responds:

Thanks a lot! I hope you enjoy my future toons as well! More Plungerdog soon(ish)!

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

This was incredible i just sat here immobilized in awe.

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

"Rich and famous perverts? Us? YEAH!!! *epic high five*" Oh my god that was funny. I can't wait for more of Fernando and Gooseman in the future!