Stamper's Story Stamper's Story

Occasionally i will go on the "Rooster Teeth" website and they have this animated podcast where they just animate all the silly stupid shit they talk about and it actually comes out fairly entertaining. I like where you are going with animating Stampers story. Also, i really like his voice too, its silly and it really grabs your attention, id like to see you animate more of Stampers podcasts!

The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

LOL OMVG very funny! Im going to check out your page right now!

Street Fighter: Hadou Preview REUPLOAD Street Fighter: Hadou Preview REUPLOAD

The audio is WAY TOO LOUD its ridiculous to me that you either didn't notice how awful the audio ended up being mixed with the video or you just didn't care enough to fix it during the editing stage! I can see this animation style potentially being really cool in the future but when the sound in your video is so loud it starts to stress out my speakers to the point of cracking on a volume level that is not meant to let the speakers even get that loud in the first place, it ends up just being annoying rather than entertaining.

Ceneoss responds:

Well sorry... And i cant tell, is this negativity or criticism.

Any Title U Like Any Title U Like

Funky.

Into The Ocean Blue Into The Ocean Blue

This one feels more complete than some of your others. I like it, its obvious you put a decent amount of effort in.

Punks dream Punks dream

I like where you are going with this ;P

Li Li The Littlest Cumdump 1 Li Li The Littlest Cumdump 1

Really love your art. I like all of your fantasy oriented ones like this with the dragon. It's pretty creative and I'm interested in seeing the rest of the story as well as more of the art.

Grunkle Stan, The Demonic Grunkle Stan, The Demonic

Love your art style! I really enjoy all the cool Gravity Falls art you have!

AniLover16 responds:

Thanks X3

Polaroid #0206 Polaroid #0206

I am a huge fan or cartoon art and i have seen your stuff floating around newgrounds before. I'd like to see your series get big and fun like Edds World :3 I love the kind of art that you're doing and this piece was pretty cool. The coloring job was really really good.